Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This Is What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of Candidate Experience Partners (Recruiting Coordinators).
- Provide updates regarding employee productivity, task completions and partner with Rivian’s Head of Candidate Experience.
- Guide team members by answering questions, offering insight, and organizing responsibilities.
- Set a positive example and a standard of behavior for team members.
- Meet with stakeholders to guide team’s activities and provide status updates.
- Contribute to the creation of new coordination procedures and methods.
- Maintain progress reports, discuss project goals, accomplishments and shortcomings with team members.
- Action Candidate Experience Partner duties as needed.
This Is What You'll Need:
- Strong relationship building skills – Ability to build trust, provide support and advocate for team. Embody and demonstrate an enthusiastic positive outlook while assisting all stakeholders.
- Professionalism – Ability to be flexible and resilient in the face of challenges, ambiguity, and change while maintaining composure with a positive attitude by representing the team, customers, and Rivian’s brand.
- Communication skills - Demonstrated integrity, ability to listen, convey and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels (oral, written, or visual) while having an awareness of environmental cues.
- Organizational Skills – Demonstrated ability to manage steps and ensure transparency to the team relative to the recruitment process. Ensures thoroughness in driving process and delivery by guaranteeing data integrity, attention to detail, and superior process adherence.
- Adaptability/Problem Solving – Ability to work effectively in a diverse and constantly evolving environment. Identify, evaluate and propose creative solutions to avoid escalations and/or resolve issues.
- Multi-Tasking – Demonstrated ability to manage various activities and reports simultaneously while ensuring timelines and accuracy of delivery.
- Proactive – Demonstrates the ability to take solution-oriented initiatives to stay one step ahead of the process/situation to ensure consistency.
- Be a recognized specialist in job area (Executive, Hardware/Software, High Volume, G&A, University Relations, Manufacturing) and functions (process, technical, reports/analysis).
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.