Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
- Deliver IT solutions in Order to Cash processes in collaboration with respective functional teams
- Enable solutions capability in Order Management, Outbound Logistics, Billing, Yard Management functional areas to ensure business needs are met
- Configure and maintain Oracle Transport Management & Integration to SAP Modules.
this is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- 4-6 Years of Oracle Transportation Management Implementation experience. Should have experience in implementing OTM/Outbound logistics in a global environment.
- 5+ years of IT work experience building enterprise applications, supply chain business processes, and experience with Oracle Transportation Management System software.
- Must have executed at least 2 OTM Projects end-to-end as Solution architect/techno-functional role
- Must have worked in the functional domain of Oracle Transportation Management and well versed with the configurations involving at least – Transportation Operational Planning, Freight Payment, Billing and Claims, Carrier (Contract, Rate, Capacity and Commitment) Management, Transportation Intelligence.
- Should be experience with Customizations and Integrations with Oracle, other ERPs & legacy Applications.
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Information Technology
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.