Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Support internally built tools/software platforms, systems & applications through the entire lifecycle: conceptualize, gather requirements, define, UI mock ups, UAT, release, rollout to the business and user training
· Drive business-facing aspects of systems deployment projects for Rivian’s Supply Chain team (direct/indirect procurement & purchasing, supplier quality, logistics, program management the analytics group), primarily focused on Rivian’s SAP ERP deployment plan and interfacing with the IT department across all systems and analytics programs.
· Support process development and enhancement, KPI development and realization.
· Support Supply Chain’s Master Data Management strategy within, and outside of, the ERP system
· Be the super user/ Single point of contact for all systems related issues raised by the users
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Work experience: 3-5 years of verifiable experience leading and/or managing Enterprise Business Systems Deployment (AGILE),enhancement projects or App development.
Technical skills: Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred. Demonstrate ability to manage and utilize, or quickly learn Figma, Balsamiq etc. to effectively convey design ideas
Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Problem solving: Display aptitude to analyze pros and cons of system design alternatives and recommend optimal solutions
Critical thinking: Understand the details and nuance of a process and then design a robust solution for it
Self-starter: Identify and solve problems without clear instructions while exploring new technology/processes
Organization: Exhibit strong attention to detail and ownership while effectively managing multiple tasks/projects
Project Portfolio Details:
The following is a high-level breakdown of the properties and team-activities the Systems and Analytics Team will be engaged in over the next 1-3 years. This role will partially support the following Business Systems:
· Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.