Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is WHO you are:
As an SAP Financial Systems Analyst, you will support the Finance/Accounting business process area by improving the customer experience and operational efficiency.
This is what you’ll do:
- Provide implementation and application technical/functional support in the Financial Controlling module area.
- Accounts Receivable Processes
- Down/Advance Payment Process
- Trade in Process
- Credit Management
- Customer Master
- Tax Software Support (Sales tax – One Source experience preferred)
- Accounts Receivable Processes
- Leads the effort, working with the business, to define and document what constitutes business success for various initiatives.
- Work with solution integrators, corporate IT team, business process owners to plan, implement, and test SAP implementations and future system/process enhancements in our production systems landscape.
- Develops expertise in relevant business area and ensures that the system applications support the current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with our business partners to fully understand current processes and areas of improvement.
- Elicits, analyzes, and documents requirements for cross functional solutions.
- Leads or conducts requirements management activities, as necessary, ensuring that the impact of changes is well understood and approved by the appropriate stakeholders within the organization.
- Leads or conducts solution assessment and validation to ensure that functional and technical specifications meet the identified business needs within the organization.
- Develops positive relationships with both the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes.
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
This is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, or a related subject required.
- At least 3-7 years of relevant work experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP S4 HANA) is strongly preferred.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.