Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Responsible for the design and development of the EDI implementation guides while working with the Integration team on the EDI system setup needed to support pre-production and start-of-production operations.
Project Portfolio Details:
The following is a high-level breakdown of the properties and team-activities in which the Supply Chain Systems & Analytics Team will be engaged over the next several years. Your role will engage to work on the following areas:
- SAP S/4 HANA (Sourcing, Implementation, reporting and monitoring, enhancement)
- Transportation Management System
- Supplier Onboarding/Management Portal
- EDI Communications Platform
- Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Supply Chain KPI Development and Tracking
- KPI data analytics using Dell Boomi and Tableau
- Business process definition for entire EDI landscape alongside the business verticals and supply chain support model
- Work towards onboarding of new suppliers to begin trading via EDI and get the communications setup completed with our IT and\or communications partner.
- Work cross-functionally within Supply Chain team (Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management) and external teams (Production Control, Warehousing, Finance) to ensure that the EDI mapping is done correctly and that all the business scenarios are captured during the map development.
- Help with the Design, implementation, testing and support for the EDI framework, as well as work with IT to ensure operational success of the business-critical processes.
- Support the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics team with ad-hoc analyses and Business Intelligence
- 3-5 years of EDI experience with standards such as ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, VDA, etc.
- Hands-on experience with most or all of the following transactions such as Discrete or Spot PO cycle (Create, Ack and Change), Planning Schedule, Shipping Schedule, ASN, Invoice, Load Tender, Shipment Status, Freight Bill, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of SAP S/4 HANA and the corresponding modules such as Procurement, Material Planning, Logistics and Accounts Payable.
- Ability to utilize SQL, Tableau (Optional), Excel for business analytics and report generation.
- Experience working with Integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Microsoft BizTalk, SI, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional value streams like Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, Production\Inventory Control and Program Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The duties of this position are complex and require, at a minimum, a Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent along with relavent EDI work-experience.
- This role requires working hours of 8am-5pm Monday Through Friday.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.