Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help build our IT Infrastructure organization as we rapidly grow and scale. The Recruiter will collaborate closely with a Sourcer and the business to ensure we identify and hire the best talent and to ensure we hit our growth targets.
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of each search, the function, and how the role fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean search, leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter, and alternative search techniques
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Embody the company values: Come Together, Ask Why, Stay Open, Zoom Out, Over Deliver
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience supporting an IT infrastructure team (DevOps, HRIS, Cyber Security, etc...)
- Passion for building teams
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
- Experience partnering with hiring teams to develop robust sourcing strategies
- Experience collaborating with a Sourcer or Sourcing team to augment your search efforts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of integrity
- Experience in using modern candidate research techniques including LinkedIn Recruiter
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.