Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This position will oversee all aspects of the Customer Quality (warranty, customer satisfaction, etc.) data infrastructure and statistics development.
· Work hand in hand with Service Operations to develop, retrieve, and utilize field data to continually improve our products and reduce our warranty costs
· Establish data requirements that will ensure customer quality concerns are rapidly addressed
· Establish strategic plans, policies and procedures to deliver continuous improvement with exceptional quality
· Demonstrate system capability through application of statistical analysis of attribute and variable data
· Support Prediction, Prevention, and Protection of quality issues and devise risk mitigation solutions by providing in depth warranty analysis
· Support method to establish all Customer Quality KPI’s for all Rivian Products and drive organizational awareness and delivery
· Ensure product and process teams have line of sight to vehicle performance after sales
· Bachelor’s in Statistics or similar discipline, Master’s Preferred
· Strong statistical and problem-solving capability
· 4 plus years’ experience with Warranty data and Statistical Analysis
· Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau
· Knowledge of AIAG, VDA, APQP and related tools
· Demonstrated leadership in driving quality improvements in overall vehicle attribute performance
· Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
· Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
· Proven technical knowledge and ability to collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers
· Comfortable working in a manufacturing / production environment
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.