Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Work closely with the University Relations Program Manager on intern programmatics and UR Partners on intern recruitment efforts and events.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and internal communication of a robust, intern program of events including: team building activities, speaker series, lunch and learn/networking sessions, philanthropic events, and career growth learning and development sessions.
- Prepare and drive process coordination for onboarding, offboarding, performance assessment evaluations, legal review of external university projects of interns, etc.
- Support logistical coordination and process implementation through planning, resource requirement assessment, and budget review.
- Build strong relationships with with Talent Acquisition, People Operations, HR partners, and business functions to strengthen department programmatic and recruitment initiatives.
- Coordinate meetings and communicate with stakeholder departments such as Legal, Finance, Learning & Development, IT, etc. to guide department activities and provide status updates on process implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. Majors may include Human Resources, Communications, Business or other related fields.
- 2-5 years of experience in program management.
- Available to work a contract term through August 2021.
- Experience with or an interest in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and/or University Recruiting.
- Event planning and coordination experience.
- Experience with process improvement and implementation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment. Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of experience (Students to Executives) – verbal, written, presentation, and social media engagement.
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office and Excel skills preferred.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.