Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Reliability is at the core of Electric Adventure Vehicles. As a Reliability Technical Project Manager - DFMEA , you will play a key role in managing cross functional teams to identify and resolve design related risks through DFMEA.
- DFMEA Project Management
- DFMEA Scheduling and Completion Plan
- DFMEA Status tracking and reporting to Sr. Leadership
- DFMEA Action tracking and reporting to Sr. Leadership
Day in Life:
- Lead the creation of DFMEA completion strategy
- Setting expectations and working with cross functional teams to manage resources to complete DFMEA tasks
- Preparing presentations for recurring management meetings
- Prioritize actions with cross functional teams on vehicle program
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree.
- Preferably 2-4 years of industry experience in a project management or Reliability role. Level of Role depends on experience and qualifications. In addition, a strong technical background and interest in Reliability:
- Experience with DMFEA methodology
- Strong project management skills
- Experience preparing slide decks and presenting to leadership
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Project management
- Technical slide presentation
- Product development
- Experience in Automotive, Medical Device, Aerospace, or Consumer Electronics Industries
- Experience with DFMEA software such as EiNS/Plato, xFMEA
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Sharepoint/Tableau
- Project Management Program certification (PMP)
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.