Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Perform qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to answer “tough questions” about current and future products, markets and customers that are coming from a variety of functions within Rivian.
Collect and analyze competitive feature and vehicle level data using desk research, and collaboratively identify opportunities for product improvements and/or innovations
Track new EV market players globally and perform SWOT analysis to keep Rivianites informed and enable data driven decision making
Support ongoing go-to-market and topical research activities for Europe and Asia by leveraging existing information and performing primary consumer research
Perform consumer and market research data analysis using syndicated data and other sources for information to support the product definition process for future Rivian products
Evaluate online research tools/platforms to sharpen and expand research toolbox
- Currently pursuing an MBA or Masters in Market Research, Data Science, Product Management, Marketing, Economics, Business, Psychology or similar
- Strong interest in and knowledge of Electric Vehicles, and passion for the automotive industry
- Qualitative and qualitative data analysis skills
- Fluency in a European and/or Asian language is a plus
- Experience with creating and analyzing surveys, Qualtrics preferree
- Exposure to product management fundamentals
- Experience creating and building executive friendly presentations
- Enjoys solving problems and strives in a high speed and high energy environment
- Strategic thinking with high level of resiliency and patience
- Self-motivated and committed to deliver high quality work on time
- Personal interest in outdoors and healthy lifestyle is a plus
- Working Hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.