Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Track and Manage the vehicle content for pre-production test properties.
- Act as a liaison between the vehicle test team and program teams.
- Manage vehicle testing timelines.
- Issue tracking, corrective action implementations using JIRA and other tools
- Assist Integration Managers in driving test issue resolution.
- Generate and integrate all Test & Validation related timelines to the overall vehicle timing
- Work with Validation engineers to ensure tests are planned, sourced, executed, and reported on time
- Support defined development process and suggest improvements.
- Integrate successfully with Testing and Development teams
- Elevate issues and risks immediately to mitigate impact to the program
This is what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology field or related work experience
- 2+ years automotive experience in Technical Program Management
- Understanding of automotive Testing & Validation processes
- Good knowledge of Jira and Jama
- Ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams
- Understanding of test data analysis and tools
- History of first principals approach to problem solving.
- Experience with Electric and Autonomous vehicle systems.
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.