Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Oversight and accountability of the Rivian Roadside Assistance program. This will include responsibility for roadside efforts provided through the Rivian Service Support Advisor team that will be based in the Service Support Contact Center in Normal, IL.
- Work cross functionally to ensure that Roadside interactions can take place seamlessly through an omni-channel solution (phone calls, emails, chat, SMS/text), 24/7, 365
- Develop and organize strategic business initiatives for Rivian Roadside Assistance
- Working with internal and external partners you will identify the tools, resources and training the Service Support Advisor team will need to deliver a best in class roadside assistance experience 24/7, 365
- Become subject matter expert on Rivian and 3rd party roadside vendor systems
- Create and maintain roadside assistance project roadmaps and track execution
- Create, processes, dashboards, action plans for Roadside operations to ensure SLA’s, KPI’s and team satisfaction are achieved
- 3rd party vendor management, including addressing service provider issues, damage claims
- Oversight of roadside costs/budgeting
- Support the efforts and initiatives of Manager Service Support Operations on their program objects and team initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in roadside or automotive customer call center management required
- Must be able to expertly document, track and report on program status
- Must be able to deliver updates with exceptional business acumen
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities and confidence to present business recommendations
- Self-starter with the ability to solve challenging problems with minimal guidance
- Experience working with technical specialists and customer service professionals
- Enthusiasm for delighting customers
- Travel required
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.