Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Be part of a high caliber Delivery and Field Business Operations team that builds overall fulfillment and Rivian fleet strategy with significant exposure to senior management and executives
- Build and adjust forecast and schedule, as necessary, for Delivery and Field Operations partners to optimize vehicle inventory strategy for customer and internal Rivian use vehicles based on sales forecast, production outputs, and micro/macro factors
- Develop and integrate bespoke commercial activities for use in complex regulatory environments
- unify cross-functional workstreams and draft tailored reports for specific teams including
- Finance, Logistics, Retail, Product, Brand and Service
- Work hand-in-hand with Manager, NA Commercial Fleet in planning and executing fleet strategy to optimize uptime and utilization of assets while reducing cost per vehicle move
- Individual will co-develop a system to optimize the last mile outputs of delivery and mobile operations which will be a critical input into Rivian's Sales and Operations planning process
- Develop and maintain complex operational and simulation models which inform delivery strategy, market entry planning, and functional headcount
- Process complex problems into clear recommendations in memos and PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership
- Generate key performance indicators which track delivery performance and operational efficiency
- Facilitate market research, internal interviews, and experiential audits to inform holistic planning activities without qualitative compromises
- Strong financial modeling skills; including ability to conduct ROIC, NPV and ROI analyses
- Disseminate weekly readouts to fleet stakeholders including plan of record changes, what's
- Experience migrating static Excel models into logistics simulation software environments
- Experience managing automotive fleets preferred
- 3+ years creating and managing discrete event simulations and continuous simulations with applications to finished goods logistics, particular focus on vehicle transportation use cases, preferred
- Experience optimizing networks through the use of advanced simulation techniques and software, such as Llamasoft or Anylogic
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.