Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting proper vehicle estimation on Rivian vehicles. This role will require high levels of energy and initiative, independent judgement and cross-team collaboration. Must be able to complete projects in a compressed timeline.
- Point of contact for the estimation information providers and collision center management system providers that Rivian engages with, ensure accuracy of data shared between all parties
- Investigate, research and answer questions from Certified Collision Centers and Insurance Companies for proper repair planning and estimating
- Analyze frequently asked questions and support requests to identify estimating training needs
- Analyze performance data for the Rivian Collision Repair Network to support Account managers and Regional Technical Managers with performance data analysis
- Collaborate with the Service Training Team to ensure proper training is developed for the Rivian Certified Collision and Fleet Networks
- Ensure that programs and processes are developed and administered in compliance with Rivian’s objectives
- Assist with the operations of the Certified Collision and Fleet Networks
- Interact with the entire Service Engineering and Operations Organizations
- Create reports to show progress and growth of program
- Engage with 3rd Party Certified Fleet & Collision Centers in the recruitment and onboarding for the Collision Repair Program
- Partner with Rivian Insurance Team to develop industry communications, training and support for the insurance industry
- 5 + years experience in collision repair planning / estimation of passenger vehicles. Heavy Duty vehicle estimation experience a plus
- 3+ years experience with computerized estimating systems (Audatex, CCC, Mitchell, etc)
- Experience researching OEM repair information to identify proper steps for accurate repair estimates
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and effectively in performing task or duties as assigned to completion
- Good project management skills and ability to work within delivery guidelines
- Professional demeanor, strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work efficiently under high amount of work/stress
- Travel required when necessary Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Automotive collision repair estimation experience required
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.