Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Internship Term: Summer 2021
Rivian internships are experiences optimized for student candidates. To be eligible, you must be an undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program during the internship term. If you are not pursuing a degree, please see our full time positions at Rivian.com/careers
Note that if your university has specific requirements for internship programs, it is your responsibility to fulfill those requirements.
In this position you will support Mobile Service Operations and program rollout by formalizing program standards.
- Manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects to develop program requirements and timelines
- Create, formalize, document and communicate program standards that will be used as building blocks for field onboarding, training, and management
- Determine key metrics of success and methods to maintain a system of checks and balances to ensure successful field operations
- Pursing a Bachelor's Degree in business or data related program or pursing a MBA degree
- Strong understanding of business processes and operations
- Be a self-leader that takes evaluated risks and is comfortable defining the course to success with minimal oversite
- Willingness to adapt to a dynamic business environment
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects to completion
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with an adventurous spirit, challenge standards and in using analytics to solution
- Consulting background preferred, non-engineering.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.