Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Coordinate, support, and expedite development activities of the Engineering and Technician Staff with business stakeholders
- Assist in Purchase Requisition generation and provide procurement and purchasing team with all necessary technical inputs to facilitate purchase of equipment, parts, and materials
- Support and Coordinate movement of staff and equipment to different test sites, locations, and offices.
- Maintain and Inventory Engineering Equipment and High Value Parts
- Support the execution of predictive and preventative maintenance for the lab and equipment.
- Maintain and compile team budgets and overall resource loading and resource tracking.
- Identify inefficiencies and optimize communication flows between team members.
- Create and maintain team on-boarding material; support on-boarding and orientation of new team members
- Support the coordination of Team events and meetings across multiple sites.
- Maintain regular communications with active team and business stakeholders to ensure necessary and appropriate steps are taken to maintain team progress and direction.
- Support general team administrative activities
- High EQ and the ability to collaborate extremely well with others.
- Very Strong interpersonal skills
- Can Do Mentality
- Ability to find the ‘right way’ to expedite and execute
- Strong Capability to organize and prioritize different tasks
- Familiarity with General Business processes, including Purchasing, logistics, and finance.
- Familiarity with Electronics Design and workflow/process
- Understanding of lab spaces, equipment maintenance, and calibration.
- Ability to work with many different engineering and business teams
- Bachelors Degree Preferred or Relevant Experience
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.