Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
- Design, improve and delivery support processes for ERP IT team to drive effective ERP systems support to the stakeholders
- Create, monitor and present ERP IT and business metrics to showcase incident, change, problem, service request support health
- Monitor support queues, ensuring right support tasks are assigned to the right teams for timely resolution. Follow up with team members as needed.
- Drive efficient prioritization of incidents, problems, changes, service request and other support tasks
- Assist in enhancement sprint cycles and projects
- Establish and manage partnership with key stakeholders, including suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Drive for delivery and accountability with key supplier partners
this is what you’ll need:
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- Experience in Support Operations frameworks (e.g. ITIL), and hands on experience working in IT support organizations
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP S4 HANA strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering ERP IT support operations
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly desired
- Ability to lead without direct reporting relationships
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.