Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Rivian Digital Product Management team develops and manages the revenue generating digital properties which link consumers to physical services. We have developed cross-functional product squads focused on each aspect of the customer journey, from engagement through managing the service and repair of our vehicles. To that end, the Services Squad focuses on removing the hassle and frustration of the servicing experience. This team builds and owns the entire vehicle service operating system, which is tightly integrated with the rest of the larger Rivian operating system. We are seeking a Sr Product Manager, Service Partswho will join this squad and develop the systems and solutions that will power our service parts operations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Collaborate with Service Operations, Service Engineering, Quality, Reliability, Fleet, Collision Partners, Finance, Charging, IT, and Product teams to define the roadmap for the parts ecosystem
· Ensure a smooth service parts ordering, receiving, and consumption experience for internal and external parties
· Understand service part needs across the end to end service event lifecycle to ensure service parts end up where they need to be when they need to be there.
· Integrate with 3rd party software and services to ensure a single source of truth for service parts that allows for robust tracking and reporting.
· Act as a thought leader for service parts and logistics to identify and deliver efficiencies and experiences that will delight customers.
· Build deep relationships with engineers, UI/UX, and Product Managers to bring products to life on aggressive timelines.
· Define, drive and report on key service statistics regularly.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· 3+ years of product management, ideally with experience in automobile service or supply chain.
· Comfort partnering with passionate stakeholders. Customer satisfaction is a shared goal.
· A background in working with development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale, understanding the big picture and the importance of investing in the core technical foundation.
· Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
· A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, Ca
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.