Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Data Modelling schema based on requirements from Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Create ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programs and scripts to extract and load data to data warehouse using AWS Services and Python scripting.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
- Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
- Collaborate with multiple business teams to understand and document their reporting and analytic
- requirement and convert them into technical design documentation.
- Maintain and scale data warehouse environment for high speed performance.
- Train and support the junior staff
- Create data security and data governance standards
- Project manage multiple data warehouse and business intelligence projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 10-15 years of hands-on IT experience in Data Warehouse, ETL & Reporting. Extensive experience of executing multiple data warehouse projects in variety of business domain.
- 5+ years of experience in understanding variety of complex business used cases and modelling the data in data warehouse. Very strong understanding of core data warehouse concepts.
- 2-3 years of deep experience in design and development in AWS Redshift
- Skilled in Python, Spark. Hands-on experience with AWS Services like S3, Glue, Kinesis, Lambdas
- Hands-on experience of reporting tools like Tableau.
- Proven experience in building a Custom Enterprise Data Warehouse or implementing tools like Oracle BI Applications/ Oracle Financial Analytics/OBIA. 2-3 end-to-end implementation
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain and Financials business processes like Order Bookings, Invoicing/Billings, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Financial Planning. Purchasing, Payables etc.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.