Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Use Data & Analytics to answer business questions, highlight operational issues and build data stories.
- Design & Develop metrics, dashboards and reports for cross-functional teams and executives.
- Perform deep data investigation to project the trends in business, using data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Communicate the data analysis across multiple business organizations.
- Working with multiple business organizations to understand their needs, pain points, KPI to measure business and create data solutions for each of them.
- Spread the data culture across the company by enabling data driven operations in Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Marketing & Manufacturing organizations.
- Train business organizations on how to visualize their data.
- You should have a passion for data. Should be very strong in data analysis, trend and root cause identification, statistical analysis and data visualization.
- Create top notch tableau visualizations storytelling using data
- Strong leadership, planning, problem solving and communication skills.
- 5-8 years of strong data analysis experience in Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing organizations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience creating complex dashboards and data stories using Tableau. “Expert” level in Tableau development. Tableau certification is a plus.
- Excellent SQL skills across complex data sets.
- Experience in using Python and R for statistical modelling and creating machine learning models
- Strong understanding of data warehouse, relational and columnar databases.
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS), S3, Redshift, Glue
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of more than one business operations - Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, Customer Support.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.