Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
• Coordinate phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
• Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
• Communicate well and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
• Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
• Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
• Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
• Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
• Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across remote offices.
• Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time.
• Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
• Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
• Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
• Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.