Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Drive complex projects from concept to launch, articulating processes to help team succeed including not only managing risks but predicting them
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels
- Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Help teams get to the project finish line collaboratively
- Lead project or program reviews, leadership reviews and hiring efforts in the organization.
- At least 6+ years of experience in consumer facing product development
- At least 4+ years of program management experience
- Superior stakeholder management and communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to keep things moving and see the big picture
- Background in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market
- Superior organizational skills
- · A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.