Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Support the Program Management team in helping launch the R1T and R1S. You will promote, implement and support collaborative decision making across the business to ensure that all stakeholders are involved in the decision-making process. This includes but is not limited to; Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, Commercial, Purchasing, Service, Product, Aftersales, Studio & Color & Materials.
- Develop and maintain Program management tool sets
- Support data analytics activities
- Create excel tools for expedited workflow
- Generate & develop process standards to support new starters to Rivian
- Ensure that goals are cascaded, communicated and reported against effectively at every stage of the project
- Coordinate program Gateway reviews
- Manage, lead meetings and organize program teams
- Organize training courses, office hours sessions, work socials & team celebrations
- Work hard, exceed expectations, challenge industry conventions, approach problems from first principles and relentlessly strive to make a truly exceptional product
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in a STEM Field
- The ability to work with a cross-functional team to extract information to make robust decisions
- A systematic approach to the resolution of issues and the ability to breakdown complex problems to drive progression
- Excellent communication methods with the ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments, skill sets, sites & time zones
- An eagerness to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment where you are part of a team – specifically this means active brainstorming and seeking out challenges in areas of the business which are under resourced or underdeveloped
- An understanding of automotive architecture as well as general engineering best practices
- An understanding of the first-principle physics of engineering – the loads, forces, overall function of a mechanical or electrical system and the key attributes which are employed to develop a modern automotive vehicle
- The desire and curiosity to strive for continuous improvement
- A comfortable presenter of detailed information to a wide range of audiences
- Proficient within the Microsoft Office suite specifically within Excel
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask multiple tasks & projects to tight deadlines
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.