Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Work with team of talented engineers, architects, solution leads and developers to implement & manage Delmia suite of Dassault 3DExperience Platform and tools for Advanced manufacturing teams. Ex: factory simulation, Robotic integration, Ergonomics etc
- Engage with Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing teams to architect processes, data flows in Delmia to enable Manufacturing Bill of material , Bills of Process and support integrations between Delmia and downstream systems. Ex: ERP, MES etc
- Build a team of solution engineers and software developers to design , implement and support Delmia and Advanced manufacturing tools.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices in the domain and apply these perspectives to Rivian’s business plans and projects
- Execute architectural and capability analysis of potential solutions including evaluating the technical fit and viability of commercial-of-the-shelf products versus custom built solution
- Leverage cross-functional teams to help influence decisions to achieve world class solutions.
- Maintain supplier relationships for system/software providers
- Facilitation - Basic ability to pull a broad mix of people and related skill bases together for a common purpose and goal. Group dynamic techniques to have an individual or group work through a challenging issue, probe for issues/concerns and drive to consensus
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise – Awareness of technology and Manufacturing process trends across the industry
- Requirements Analysis – Ability to prioritize and elaborate stakeholder and solution requirements to meet the needs of the sponsoring organization and stakeholders
- Solution Assessment & Validation - Ability to assess proposed solutions against desired business capabilities, considering the organization, and its readiness to transition to the solution
- Solution Design – Ability to execute the activities involved in conceptualizing, defining architecting, and ultimately designing complex systems
- Relationship Management – Ability to quickly create relationships and partnerships with stakeholders; is comfortable in a challenger role that, at times, requires building constructive tension in interactions
- Decision Making - Consider the relative benefits and costs of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; acts decisively and swiftly; identifies problems and drives toward solutions; takes on responsible roles and accountability for outcomes even when things go wrong; is comfortable making difficult decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of 3DExperience (or relevant PLM tool) application & technical architecture to configure/extend solutions.
- Excellent Strong knowledge of application architecture and Software integration
- Experience in code optimization & performance tuning
- Experience in development in one or more than one modules – CATIA/ENOVIA/DELMIA
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required
- 5-10 years relevant experience with engineering systems required. Automotive or Discrete Manufacturing experience will be plus
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.