Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
· 5+ years in Identity Management deployment
· Minimum 3+ years relevant experience on Azure AD SSO/MFA and conditional access implementation, governance and reporting capabilities.
· Strong Identity and Access Management domain knowledge.
· Deep level of understanding specially in SAML2, WSFED, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, REST SSO/SLO, SCIM.
· Microsoft Azure AD, Azure MFA, ADFS.
· Expertise in integrating Web and mobile applications for single sign on using Azure AD
· Experience in integrating popular SaaS Applications like Salesforce, ServiceNow etc. with Microsoft Azure AD.
· Work with Application teams in integrating their applications with Azure AD.
· In depth knowledge of SAML2.0, OAuth2.0 and OIDC protocols is essential.
· Troubleshooting expertise in various SAML and OIDC scenarios.
· Experience in onboarding multiple web and mobile applications over a short period.
· Knowledge of Azure MFA and experience in configuring ADFS 2016 Azure MFA Adapter.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired
· Assist/guide team in troubleshooting production issues.
· Co-coordinating with client/users for providing acceptable solutions to the issues queries raised by business users within predefined stringent SLAs and giving solutions to users.
· Good communication skills and a willingness to contribute to technical documentation.
· Involving in preparing Status Reporting, Handling Escalations. Willingness to learn new technologies
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.