Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Cyber Risk Analyst is responsible for performing risk assessments of applications, infrastructure, business and technology vendors against a defined risk framework. These assessments will be conducted either through a formalized risk assessment program or through other risk reporting activities (e.g., policy exceptions, risk acceptance). The Analyst will also work on solutioning the risks and when possible preform hands on tasks to resolve them.
- 3+ years of cyber security experience.
- Support establishing Rivian’s cyber risk management program
- Run 3rd party risk assessments
- Experience with ensuring compliance with PCI, and ISO 27001
- Schedule and perform cyber risk assessments using methodology to identify, document and communicate control deficiencies in business processes and technology system
- Partner with the business and technology to socialize cybersecurity risk findings identified through the risk assessment (e.g., vendor, application, infrastructure), new initiatives, and ad hoc processes
- Provide risk remediation recommendations that the stakeholders may implement to mitigate identified control gaps and assist with the remediation when possible
- Establish, run and maintain the risk register
- Act as a driver to the steering committee
- Communicate with all levels of technology and operational staff, assist in creation and follow methodologies, creating clear, concise deliverables
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Support e-discovery efforts
- Guide the organization in establishing policies, standards, and procedures which foster security built-in
- Be constantly attuned to the rapidly changing threat landscape and lead efforts to adapt the organization’s controls.
- Self-Starter and Driven to Win
- Problem Solving / Critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented and skilled in working in a collaborative environment
- Loves what s\he does
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.