Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
You will support and contribute in development of Commercial Operations program deliverables, including various New Site Opening (NSO) documents, various guidelines and timelines, as well as all Operational Playbooks.
- Support and contribute to planning and executional efforts as we endeavor to open our first commercial locations
- Support and contribute current Ad hoc projects that Commercial Operations is assisting with
- Prepare meeting agendas and provide meeting minutes to all attendees in conclusion of these meetings
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc reports as needed
- Maintain and oversee all Commercial Operations databases and documents structures
- Learn the workflow of all facilities teams, including Concept Design, A&E, Construction, and Legal
- Work cross functionally with leaders of all facilities teams representing the Commercial Operations team, including Concept Design, A&E, Construction, and Legal
- Take point on coordinating team meetings (both on and off site), appointments, itineraries, and meeting reservations
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in areas of study similar to: Project Management, Operations, Facilities
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven advanced proficiency with MS Office tools
- Self-starter who is goal oriented highly motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Less than 10% Travel may be required for this role
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.