Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Diversity and Belonging at Rivian is established to create, implement and maintain the Corporate Diversity Strategy. This role will play an important role in the development of the Diversity and Belonging Department.
They will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with building and implementing a Diversity program.
- Organize data, analytics and reporting.
- Engage with Employee Resource Groups to measure effectiveness and set future roadmap.
- Create and implement a Diversity and Belonging effectiveness survey.
- Analyze & Report out on survey data.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Leadership.
- Update job knowledge by participating in learning experiences.
- Pursuing an Associates Degree, or Bachelors Degree in any field.
- Experience working with Data & Analytics
- Experience in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic environment.
- A proven track record of leading and participating with multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate bottlenecks and manage escalations.
- Excellent computer literacy skills (analyzing data and reports; creating reports).
- Previous experience in Diversity and Inclusion preferred.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Working Hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.