Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Regional Security Manager will be an individual contributor responsible for managing and facilitating Security for all non-production sites in the assigned region and provide direction regarding the Security program, strategy, and risk management initiatives. The role is key to establishing a proactive, consultative, and service orientated culture for Security at Rivian.
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions for security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Implement policies and procedures to support the existing and future Security program.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Drive strategies to ensure compliance with all regulations at facilities, including Security Codes, and any other applicable standards.
- Conducts Security vulnerability assessments and audits.
- Initiate and oversee the development, implementation, administration, monitoring and improvement of security/loss prevention plans, policies, programs, procedures and protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Extensive security industry or related experience.
- CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Experience with Technical Security systems such as access control, intruder detection, CCTV, and other innovative security solutions.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.