Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- 5+ years in Identity Management deployment
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience on SailPoint Identity Now to include implementation, governance and custom connector development
- At least 5 years in Identity Management deployment
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience on SailPoint IDN to include implementation, governance and custom connector development
- At least 3 years architecting and leading SailPoint IdentityIDN implementations (hands on) including - Application onboarding - Customizing workflows, rules, and reports
- Must have design experience with SailPoint IDN Provisioning Integration Modules
- Must have custom connector development experience for SailPoint
- Strong hands-on scripting experience, preferably Python, node.
- Experience in SailPoint, HRMS, ServiceNow, JIRA Applications integration
- Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods
- Familiarity with other IAM products
- Familiarity with other Remedy and SNOW workflows
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, etc.)
- Experience with Policy Xpress Rules, Workflows, Bulk Load, Authentication and Authorization
- Experience on preparing the product documentation, test cases, test plans and support process
- Strong troubleshooting capability & experience related to IAM technology
- Experience in gathering SailPoint requirements, completing attribute mappings between source systems and SailPoint IDN, executing integration testing
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.