Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Gain thorough understanding of Rivian’s network, information and security systems.
- Design and architect a best fit solution to meet Rivian’s business goals for privilege access.
- Implement privilege access policies in Beyond trust PAM and PEDM tools.
- On-board applications, assets, databases, servers, network equipment into PAM tool.
- Build templates and automate on-boarding process.
- Work with EUC, desktop teams to replace local admins with EPM tool and monitor user activities.
- Identify and report critical assets and identify privileged user activity on a scheduled basis.
- Integration with SIEM and ticketing tools.
- Identify and remediate any vulnerabilities and security incidents.
- Manage Rivian’s communication and expectations.
- Provide troubleshooting and de-bugging where required. Assist with technical questions and concerns.
- Good documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training or experience.
- Certified and extensive working knowledge in Beyond trust suite of products (BT Password Safe and BT Endpoint privilege management).
- In depth knowledge of networking Windows OS, Unix, Linux a must.
- In depth Knowledge of Protocols, Ports and Windows permissions a must.
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy is a must.
- Knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Ant virus, Vulnerability Assessment a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstation and server OS and UNIX/Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Virtualization\Cloud suites such as VMware ESX, Azure, and AWS.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers, switches, proxy servers.
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools XML, ASP. Etc.
- Experience with Password Vaulting, Privilege Management, Vulnerability Assessment a plus.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO is preferred.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools like Sysinternals.
- Web Application security experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of SIEM tools.
- Scripting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze Rivian’s technical needs.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.