Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Architect and own the 30,000-foot, end-to-end data translation, reporting, and visibility mechanisms for all parts in support of Rivian builds, working in partnership with Logistics, Material Planning, Supply Chain, IT, Production Control, and Manufacturing.
- Identify current systems contributing parts data, communication and process gaps, and develop a streamlined “single source of truth” for all inbound parts.
- Relationships, relationships, relationships: build individual credibility and cross-functional partnerships to elevate part visibility to the next level at Rivian.
- Build and coach a robust Program Management organization in support of Rivian’s diverse portfolio of Electric Adventure vehicles.
- Architect, develop, and maintain a wide variety of program - specific KPI’s, including the creation of reporting metrics and dashboards, to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate within Logistics, and externally with Supply Chain, IT, Production Control, and Manufacturing leadership to ensure all program timelines and deliverables are met, presenting to executive team as necessary.
- Manage short-term projects, ad-hoc requests and various tasks in support of business needs on an as-needed basis.
- Develop long-term Logistics Program Management team structure, strategy, resource requirements, and reporting process.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and serve as a liaison between key stakeholders, including Engineering Program Management leadership.
- Work closely alongside Operations teams to support reporting on build requirements, execution against build milestones, and tracking of sourcing progress & program cost.
- BS in Engineering, Supply Chain, Analytics, Business or related discipline required; MS/MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of relevant OEM experience
- Advanced knowledge of Program Management practices & principles
- 8+ years in Program Management-related leadership position
- Demonstrated success in product development, launch, and production ramp
- Experience in leading and managing projects that support cross-functional internal organizations
- Experience in building high performing organizations and developing talent into leadership positions
- Demonstrated ability to identify process issues, build consensus, and drive improvements that improve data accuracy and efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience with program management software and data analyticS products (i.e. Tableau, Power BI) required; SAP experience also required.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of integrity
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.