Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Workday Integrations Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting Workday integrations. S/he will report to the Workday Integrations Lead and collaborate across People (HR), teams as needed.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and support a set of Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to studio, connectors and PECI files
- Ensure scheduled integration runs perform as expected and troubleshoot as needed
- Analyze business requirements and provide effective integration solutions across following modules: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, IAM, Training, ITSM, Recruiting/ ATS etc
- Support mass change imports using Workday EIBs
- Plan, design and deliver new Workday integrations
- Partner with appropriate People (HR), IT, Data and vendor teams for unit, system and UAT testing as well as troubleshooting and triage efforts
- Stay engaged on Workday Community to understand current trends and upcoming feature updates. Provide technical input in selecting optional features
- Prepare detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations
- Provide on-going support and collaboration with required business units, including but not limited to planning, validation, testing and service updates
- Continuously assess existing integrations for performance trends and deliver performance improvements while reducing complexity
- Be a subject matter expert for a set of People (HR) process areas from an HRIS integration perspective
- Ensure data integrity and privacy at the highest levels
- 5+ years of experience
- EIBs, studio, core connectors: 2 years (Required)
- Workday Integrations: 3 years (Required)
- Direct responsibility for Workday integrations in a Workday implementation a plus
- Workday Integration developer with skills in EIBs, studio, core connectors
- Active member on the Workday Community
- Detail oriented, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Additional prior experience in the HRIS integrations space incl. SAP, PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Experience supporting Workday integrations in a mid-size organization
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.