Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Assist in projects to gather requirements for the Service Operations Team for the Service Operating System and other systems that may or may not need integration
- Collaborate internally with Service Operations, Digital Commerce, and other business stakeholders as needed for tasks related to the creation of service operating systems (includes service request management, remote diagnostics, parts inventory, scheduling, dispatch, service task management, workforce management, routing, order management, asset management, customer survey, etc.)
- Streamline vendor selection of 3rd party software partners for Service Operations Team and manage all necessary integrations
- Support Service Operations Team and Digital Commerce in activities such as testing, implementation, set up, configuration, and launch of Service OS
- Collaborate with internal teams to create training strategy and material for users of service operating systems
- Partner internally with field teams and experts to create & constantly refine service center operations flows and use cases, identifying areas for innovation and improvement
- Assist in creating the feedback mechanism for service operating system users & drive development of service systems for operational efficiency
- Assist in dashboard/reporting implementations for monitoring of service and parts performance via the extraction of key KPI data from service systems
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- History of excellence in project management roles
- Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field
- A customer-centric mindset to provide exceptional customer service and vehicle ownership experience
- Passion to organize and drive continuously to develop, improve, and maintain processes critical to the success of the Service Operations Team
- Ability to learn new systems/software quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Effective collaboration skills with individuals, groups, and vendors
- Proven track record of system development and implementation
- Web developer experience
- Department: Service Operations
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.