Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Oversight and accountability of the 24-hour Rivian Service Support Operations Center located in Plymouth, MI, which includes the Rivian Service Support Advisor team, team Shift Leads, and all Service Support contact center operations.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to the Service Support team (shift Supervisors and Service Support Advisors) who will be expected to provide the world's best of the best in customer service rivaling any industry. This team is the virtual, end-to-end point of contact for Rivian owners/fleet companies needing vehicle service or roadside assistance, whether scheduled or unexpected.
- Evaluate team/employee performance with KPI's and review staff performance to identify training needs.
- On-site point person for the Service Support Operations leadership team, openly communicating with leadership on areas of opportunity and trends.
- Work with internal and external partners to identify the tools, resources, and training the Service Support Operations team will need to deliver a best-in-class vehicle ownership experience 24/7.
- Create and maintain project roadmaps and track execution. Develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews to Service Operations Leadership.
- Ensure that contact center processes and systems are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered according to Rivian's objectives, SLA and KPI’s.
- Develop and organize strategic business initiatives for Rivian Service Support operations.
- Become a subject matter expert on Rivian systems necessary to manage the service intake process life cycle from roadside request through the vehicle reaching a service center or mobile service.
- 5+ years of Operational managerial experience in an automotive customer call center required, management of a team providing remote technical support preferred.
- Understanding of call center software (Amazon Connect, workforce management software, etc.)
- Must be able to expertly document, track, and report on program status
- Must be able to deliver updates with exceptional business acumen
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities and confidence to present business recommendations
- Self-starter with the ability to solve challenging problems with minimal guidance
- Experience working with technical specialists and customer service professionals
- Enthusiasm for delighting customers and motivating team members
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.