Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Rivian Service Operations Team is a dynamic group that ensures every Rivian driver receives premium service anytime vehicle maintenance or repair needs arise. We provide premium, seamless, and convenient solutions via our network of Rivian owned service centers, mobile service vehicles, and network of service parts.
We are always looking for top talent - customer-centric professionals in a broad variety of roles to help us continuously develop and improve the quality and range of our service and products. The Service Operations Team at Rivian encompasses critical components of vehicle service such as service engineering, collision repair, service parts, programs & operations, technical support, field teams, and remanufacturing.
The Service Support team (Roadside and Remote Service Advisors) will be the first point of contact when a Rivian owner needs vehicle service – whether scheduled or unexpected. As Manager, Service Support you will assist the Sr. Manager Global Roadside Operations. Together you will work with internal and external partners to develop the Service Support team ensuring processes, tools and training deliver a best in class ownership experience in a 24/7 environment.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Manage a remote team of shift leaders in an environment that covers call center for roadside and service questions and technical operations, including service order writing
· Develop and organize strategic business initiatives for both Roadside and Service Support programs
· Create and maintain project roadmaps and track execution while ensuring that all supporting teams are aligned for success
· Partner with internal and external teams to create and distribute training materials for tow providers and service support call center
· Establish key performance indicators for internal and external teams and highlight areas for improvement while laying out a path for correction
· Travel required 30%+
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· 5+ years of experience with project management, experience with automotive and call centers a bonus
· Must be able to expertly document, track and report on program status, extensive experience with presentation creation required
· Must be able to deliver updates with exceptional business acumen
· Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities and confidence to present business recommendations
· Self-starter with the ability to solve challenging problems with minimal guidance
· Experience working with technical specialists and customer service professionals
· Enthusiasm for delighting customers
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, open to equivalent work experience
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.