Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The L2 Network Program Manager will support the development, deployment, and operations of Rivian’s Level 2 Network. This role supports the level 2 network charging business, from planning, program development and operation as maximizing the charging installation experience of our site hosts. You will become the central point of coordination on the Level 2 Network team, handling financial tasks, executing agreements and assisting regions with their questions and requests related to planning and building the charging network Beyond that, you will handle impactful projects and become deeply involved in the business.
- Coordinate execution of agreements, perform general office tasks, and coordinate other administrative matters (ex: duration schedules for entire deployment activity)
- Develop and maintain administrative processes that reduce redundancy and improve accuracy, while achieving organizational objectives
- Assist with projects, event planning, meetings, and other responsibilities that come your way
- Become an expert in electrical installation standards and charging: develop an in-depth knowledge of infrastructure, hardware, regulation and safety
- Develop, support and manage vendors for public charging installation to ensure the best site host experience by tracking KPIs and regularly communicating
- Train vendors on property objection handling, technical skills and customer service
- Assist in managing down installation costs for public charging
- Be the source of knowledge and trainer for site host facing team members for charging enquiries and consult on potential solutions
- Support operational aspects of the wider charging team including payment, logistics and systems
- 1-3 years of experience developing charging projects and holding multiple stakeholders to a timeline
- Strong project management ability and proven experience
- Knowledge and understanding of EV charging technology and the competitive marketplace
- Familiarity with OTC permitting process as it relates to L2 EV Charging
- Familiarity with various Utility & Government incentive programs for EV Charging Infrastructure
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to improve the charging experience through great, usable solutions
- Experience executing programs with user experience, purchasing and operations teams
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex
- BS/BA in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.