Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- You are responsible for the coaching, development, performance, and engagement of the Service Support Advisors. The Service Support Team is the virtual, end-to-end point of contact for Rivian owners/fleet companies needing service on their Rivian vehicle. The initial interaction could take place as part of a request for Roadside assistance 24/7, 365 or a non-emergency service appointment request.
- Ensure that the Service Support team is providing exceptional service support for Rivian owners either needing roadside assistance or vehicle repair/maintenance through an omni-channel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Workflow planning as well as monitoring and interpreting call volume and live staffing reports to ensure Rivian owners are delivered timely service by monitoring staffing for efficient use of resources.
- Use sound business judgment to resolve service or operational issues
- As a strong customer focused leader you will supervise the Rivian Service Support Contact Center daily operation by monitoring, developing and supporting the Service Support Advisors.
- Supervise, coach and provide regular feedback to Service Support Advisors.
- Identify training and development needs among the the team and work with manager and training department to ensure needs are addressed.
- You will ensure that the Service Operations Contact Center meets or exceeds established service objectives, department and organizational goals.
- Interviewing job candidates and completion of performance evaluations.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Rivian and find it rewarding overseeing a team that provides industry service support.
- 5-7 years’ experience providing outstanding customer service with most of the experience in customer-facing role. Minimum 2 years as a people leader. Experience in automotive a strong plus.
- Knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of contact center system, telecommunications and operational capabilities.
- Ability to create and continually support people through training and individual development plans.
- An understanding of the importance of building relationships and seek to understand what motivated individuals.
- A proven track record of utilizing good judgement, exercising strong decision making skills, and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- This is a full time position working 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift with 1 Saturday or Sunday included.
- Ability to work extended hours schedule, and/or holidays as necessitated by business/weather conditions.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.