Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- The Service Support Advisors are the virtual, end-to-end point of contact for Rivian owners/fleet companies either needing roadside assistance and/or vehicle repair/maintenance. Customer interaction can take place through an omni=channel solution (phone calls, emails, chat, SMS/text)
- Utilizing strong listening/comprehension skills, you will triage the situation either over the phone or other methods of reporting, document vehicle concern/symptoms and determine best servicing solution, all with a customer first focus.
- You will convey confidence to the customer that you are their guide along the path to vehicle service.
- Utilizing keen listening skills you will document customer concern, write the repair order, determine if a quick technical solution is available, execute solution and document.
- If the issue warrants deeper diagnosis, you will create a repair order and work closely with the Remote Diagnostic Team, who drafts the vehicle repair plan.
- The Service Support Advisor will activate the repair plan, order parts, schedule service appointment then communicate next-steps back to the customer for agreement and work authorization.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Rivian
- Find it rewarding helping a customer in need
- Empathy, sincerity, patience, and strong communication skills
- Excellent follow up and probing skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- The ability to maintain composure under pressure
- The ability to multi-task not only while providing exceptional quality work while navigating multiple, different work streams and tools
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- 3-5 years’ experience providing outstanding customer service in a dealership or luxury service industry preferred experience
- Experience in a BDC, call center or automotive environment explaining/educating advanced technology to consumers a plus
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve a common goal
- Being a 24/7-hour call center environment you should be willing an able to work within a 7-day workweek, including holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.