Riverside Research is an independent National Security Nonprofit dedicated to research and development in the national interest. We provide high-end technical services, research and development, and prototype solutions to some of the country’s most challenging technical problems.
Job Number: 1035
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Intelligence Program Manager to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will be part of a multi-disciplinary team managing a variety of intelligence contracts and task orders on behalf of the customer. The Intelligence Program Manager will assist in requirements definition, solicitation, technical evaluation of submitted proposals, and contract administration. The Intelligence Program Manager will apply knowledge of the intelligence cycle to assist in refining statements of work in order to meet operational and technical needs. They will facilitate the contracting process to including preparation, submission, and tracking of supporting documentation thru award. They will also assist the government with planning, programming, and budget execution activities, identifying pertinent guidance, resource constraints, as well as tracking investment by mission area. Candidates must be proficient in standard office software applications and capable of devising practical and sustainable solutions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Solicit operational/technical requirements; prepare supporting documentation to include statements of work, and submit for approval/processing; track status of various acquisitions from submission thru award
- Support contract administration to include management of contract deliverables and invoicing; track obligations/expenditures as needed
- Assist with planning, programming, and budget execution activities; identify pertinent guidance, resource constraints, and monitor investment by mission area to meet strategic objectives
- Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with government and contract mission partners across the intelligence community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD)
- Coordinate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams as needed; prepare minutes, track status of various projects, draft white papers/briefings and present recommendations to decision makers as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Active TS clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor’s in business administration, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, physics, math, history, or related fields
- Intelligence professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting all aspects of the intelligence cycle to include analysis and production
- Experience managing resources (time, people, money) to accomplish assigned tasks in support of a enduring projects
- Effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction
- Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Open to occasional travel
- Familiarity with National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) intelligence analysis and production processes
- Familiarity with various NASIC contract vehicles such as ATEP II, MEGASTAR, NOVASTAR and COMET
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Service Now, and MS Power BI
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, physics, math, history or related field
- Professional certifications in project management, contracting, requirements management, and/or lifecycle logistics (e.g. PMP, DAWIA)
Riverside Research does not mandate COVID vaccination as a condition of employment. However, proof of vaccination or negative test may be required to enter certain government facilities and sites. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site-specific requirements. To protect the health and safety of its employees, their families, and to comply with customer requirements, the company requires all employees to disclose vaccination status (upon hire).
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Recruiting at email Recruiting@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the Recruiting team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: