Riverside Research is an independent National Security Nonprofit dedicated to research and development in the national interest. We provide high-end technical services, research and development, and prototype solutions to some of the country’s most challenging technical problems.
Job Number: 934
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time MASINT Community Engagement Liaison to support Headquarters Air Force Intelligence (HAF A2/6) at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC.
This position will function as a representative liaison to mission and integration partners in the MASINT and Intelligence Communities. They will assist in fostering relationships with partners, acting as an advocate for the MASINT enterprise. They will support community and customer engagement to help identify, document, and shape future MASINT requirements, while advocating for bringing the best solutions to further MASINT sensors, PED, and capabilities. They will apply their strong interpersonal and organizational skills in building relationships with community stakeholders and leveraging partnerships to better the MASINT community.
The work is in support of both Intelligence Community and Department of Defense (DoD) programs.
All positions at Riverside Research require US citizenship.
- Coordinate and liaise among MASINT mission partners, representatives, and end users
- Act as an advocate for MASINT requirements and capabilities
- Support information on community acquisition efforts and coordinate integrated approaches
- Facilitate common solutions to apply across the MASINT enterprise
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelors’ degree
- 8+ years’ experience in a mix of technical project management, programming and/or community engagement in support of the IC or DoD
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Masters’ degree
- 15+ years' experience in a mix of technical project management, programming and/or community engagement in support of the IC or DoD
- Experience working on Joint Military Staffs
- Experience within the MASINT and Intelligence Communities
- Experience with planning, programming, and/or budgeting in support of the IC or DoD
Riverside Research does not mandate COVID vaccination as a condition of employment. However, proof of vaccination or negative test may be required to enter certain government facilities and sites. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site-specific requirements. To protect the health and safety of its employees, their families, and to comply with customer requirements, the company requires all employees to disclose vaccination status (upon hire).
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Recruiting at email Recruiting@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the Recruiting team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: