Job Number: 520
Riverside Research is seeking a configuration and CDRL Data Manager to support AFLCMC/HN at the Hanscom AFB, MA.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
- Provide configuration and CDRL data manager (CM/DM), quality assurance (QA), program/project (PP), requirements analysis (RA), risk management (RM), and software engineering (SE) support services in accordance with the program’s Configuration
- Management Plan, Air Force SEAM Configuration Management processes, program development/sustainment contracts, and PMO practices.
- Support activities will range across the CM, QA, PP, RA, RM, and SE activities outlined in the task order PWS. Activities will vary depending upon the current activities of the program/system, scope of the current development/sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives.
- Manage configuration of software, engineering documents, design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and planning/conducting design audits to enable Government ownership of the program technical baseline.
- Assist the Government in developing and administering configuration management plans; maintaining design traceability and integrity; convening and managing change boards; and preparing for and attending major events such as, but not limited to, TIMs, PDRs, CDRs, PCAs, FCAs, and CCBs.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed (of which 5 years must be in the DoD) OR
- BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed (of which 5 year must be in the DoD)
- directly related work experience may be substituted for degree.
- IT Configuration Management experience within the Department of Defense environment.
- Experience performing HW and SW configuration audits.
- Experience performing the technical/administrative activities necessary to manage CM tools for inventory control, version control, data duplication, and media labeling.
- Experience producing release notes and CM reports.
- An in-depth understanding of the configuration change control process, the role of the Change Control Board, and change control documentation.
- Experience performing baseline administrative activities for multiple environments.
- Experience developing briefings for management.
- Understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to enter and manipulate data in a database.
- Experience in MS Office Suite software required.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: