Job Number: 503
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate is seeking an OPIR for an opportunity at Wright-Patterson AFB. Responsibilities include analyzing and reverse engineering sensor data streams, sensor processing applications, and their derivative products to ensure optimal processing solutions are implemented as well as maintaining product accuracy.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
- Provide subject matter expertise to remote sensing data dissemination chains and the application of new techniques or streamlining approaches for moving data
- Investigate processing challenges and aid in the design of an improved processing solution
- Coordinate with external agencies and research partners on emerging methods and technologies for the application of remote sensing data
- Perform data collection, configuration, performance, and distribution evaluations for remote sensing data
- Document and present research results and the status of ongoing or emerging projects
- Communicate advanced concepts to senior leadership in support of communication and program advocacy
- Author proposals for the application of research areas to address community challenges
- Review and access technical deliveries from contract teams
- Occasional travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Master’s in physics, mathematics, engineering, physical science, computer science or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years’ experience in one of the following: processing or dissemination chain approaches, application development, programming
- Propensity to dig into problems in the pursuit of determining root-cause
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Intelligence production experience
- Optical sensor design or sensor characterization techniques
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: