Riverside Research prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions and the key to our success is our talented Program Managers. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate a variety of technical contracts across various DoD and Government customers. This position will be responsible for all program management functions involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure operational policies and process program elements are integrated, documented, and delivered. This support includes any and all program management-related tasks and deliverables. The selected candidate must have expertise in managing a wide variety of technical and administrative programs, including experience in directing technical staff, team members, and contractors.
This position is contingent upon contract award. Award anticipated 1 December 2021.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Supervise and mentor a technically diverse, geographically separated team
- Collaborate with the government customer to develop long-term technical strategies
- Execute with minimal oversight program management duties, including managing day-to-day operations, maintaining work plans and timelines, tracking and projecting program spending, preparing status reports/briefs, and ensuring program status is communicated to all stakeholders
- Manage subcontracting, consulting, and procurement activities for assigned programs
- Assess program issues and develop resolutions to meet schedule, quality, and customer goals
- Identify and capture new growth opportunities to expand business portfolio
- Active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business/management, or related fields
- 3+ years program management experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of program management processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Identify and execute on-contract growth opportunities
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Master’s degree in engineering, business/management, or related fields
- Previous government acquisition experience in managing cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience in proposal development process
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective December 8, 2021, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after December 8, 2021 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: