Riverside Research is supporting AFLCMC Command Control Communications Intelligence & Networks Directorate (C3I&N) to execute, develop, acquire, deploy, and sustain cyberspace, communication, cryptologic and space/nuclear network capabilities. We are currently seeking a Program Manager to support a fast-paced rapidly changing high-tech mission for the C3I&N Directorate at Hanscom AFB in Lexington, MA.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
• Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
• Support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
• Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
• Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
• Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.).
• Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
• Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
• Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD. Directly related work experience may be substituted for degree
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• In depth knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent customer service and client relations skills
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective January 4, 2022, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after January 4, 2022 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: