Riverside Research is seeking a full-time senior Scrum Master to facilitate the software applications team to success. This is a newly formed team comprised of experienced and motivated developers who are rapidly developing and deploying products to support intelligence analysis, acquisition management, modeling and simulation, etc. Proven Scrum and servant leadership experience is essential.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to successfully perform responsibilities detailed in the Scrum guide (https://scrumguides.org/)
- Apply other agile development methodologies including Kanban
- Maintain Jira and Confluence spaces
- Support program manager with staff and resource planning
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems/Technology or another major field of study
- Experience supporting the Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community
- Professional Scrum Certification from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working on a Scrum team
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the Scrum
- Strong servant leadership skills
- Ability to work with multiple product teams
- Ability to collaborate with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication (TS/SCI)
- Experience in DevOps and/or DevSecOps
- Experience with agile developer tools including Extreme Programming
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective December 8, 2021, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after December 8, 2021 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: