Riverside Research is seeking a Radar Signatures Subject Matter Expert to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will be part of an integrated team assisting the customer in supporting the radar signatures production lifecycle to include requirements management, production planning, quality control of radar signatures, and production metrics management. The team analyzes intelligence data, creates models, and runs simulations. The Radar Signatures Subject Matter expert will bring to bear technical expertise in signature modeling, electronic warfare principles, and customer service skills. This position requires occasional travel to gain an understanding of customer challenges and the complex environment in which they operate.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Provide subject matter expertise on radar signatures related matters; advise the government on technological trends associated with radars
- Translate operational needs into technical requirements; prepare supporting documentation
- Track status of various projects; prepare white papers and briefings
- Facilitate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams
- Support production planning of radar signatures
- Provide process oversight and metrics reporting on the production process
- Support requirements management of radar signatures
- Quality control of radar signature products
- Identify areas for production process improvement and assist in the implementation of improvement plans
- Interact with and solve customers' issues with delivered models
- Other duties as assigned
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, physics, or related technical fields
- 10+ years of experience in radar related activities to include development, analysis, operation, or employment; systems engineering, software development, and/or project management
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Master’s degree in engineering, physics, computer science, business administration, or related fields
- Experience creating signature models using Xpatch software
- Proficient with CAD modeling software
- Familiarity with signatures databases
- Experience with intelligence production processes and workflows
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Kanban)
- Professional certifications in project management, systems engineering, or agile software development
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
Riverside Research remains committed to the safety of our employees and customers. Under Executive Order 14042, effective December 8, 2021, all Riverside Research employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final shot in the required timing and dosage. Riverside Research will grant reasonable accommodation to those where a medical or religious exemption has been approved by the company. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless an approved accommodation has been granted by Riverside Research. All new hires starting after December 8, 2021 must be fully vaccinated by their start date.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: