Riverside Research is seeking a motivated Proposal Coordinator for the Engineering and Systems Integration (ESI) Business Unit in Beavercreek, Ohio. This position will collaborate within the business unit and associated groups to support all aspects of the proposal lifecycle from assisting in qualifying new opportunities through proposal development and submission.
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated proposal coordinator with three or more years of technical editing and proposal writing experience. You will have the ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership to bring new and exciting opportunities to Riverside Research.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Play a lead role in the coordination of a proposal, including major proposal volumes or sections.
• Coordinate internal proposal team resources to ensure timely submission of compliant, compelling, and convincing proposals.
• Lead the coordination of planning and implementation of proposal production. Interface with senior management and executive leadership regularly. Provide advice and counsel to the organization.
• Play a role in overall functional strategic planning and use professional concepts in resolving critical issues and broad design matters
• Assist with business development activities from capture to proposal submission
• Maintain/update business development databases.
• 3+ years of experience with federal proposal development
• Experience with leading and coordinating diverse teams from various organizational levels
• Experience in working closely with business area operations, business development leads, and pricing leads to ensure the coordination of technical, management, and cost and price strategies
• Experience with defined business development processes, including phases and gates
• Ability to plan and coordinate proposal resources, including people, budgets, and schedules
• Ability to communicate status regularly to proposal managers and leadership and produce schedules, templates, and other proposal documentation using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
• BA or BS degree
• Active Secret Clearance
• Familiarity with Shipley method or like proposal methodologies
• Experience with working on solutions in an assisted acquisition environment, including FEDSIM
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit: