Riverside Research is seeking a Technical Integration Engineer to perform Certified Network systems administration within Linux and Microsoft Windows and other environments. The ideal candidate will have experience across all facets of lab infrastructure support, lab systems engineering, technical support and collaborations, and systems management to facilitate effective lab performance in conducting critical R&D. In aggregate across the enterprise,
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Typical duties include, but are not limited to, system and network account management, security approvals, data and communication interfaces, and systems installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and support to maintenance activities.
• Perform code stabilization and productization of lab-proven capabilities, in support of migration of these capabilities to limited, the baseline operations.
• Provide enterprise information security (INFOSEC) services to establish, implement and maintain a comprehensive security program and plan that satisfies Government security directives and instructions.
• Leverage X-Midas and analog expertise to perform unique infrastructure support for one-of-a-kind lab development systems, to include equipment configuration, network engineering, and specialized processing system technical support.
• Experience with NRO site infrastructure support.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred in related technical field, and 8+ years or experience as a Systems Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer or related position
• Active TS/SCI w/poly security clearance
• Network certification
• Expertise in understanding site facility interfaces.
• Ability to manage laboratory hardware configuration to anticipate re-capitalization, upgrades, and new procurements.
• Understanding of MIDAS and ANALOG equipment.
• 5+ years’ experience supporting an information technology lab environment.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: