Riverside Research is seeking an Enterprise Architect to support AFLCMC/HNC Unified Platform (UP) Program at Lackland AFB, TX.
The primary purpose of the UP is to integrate disparate cyber platforms, existing or evolving systems, infrastructure, mission capabilities, data analytics, and programs to build an interoperable and scalable network of cyber capabilities. The UP will allow the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) to be interoperable and interconnected, and to conduct integrated DoD cyberspace domain-planning and execution of the full spectrum of cyberspace operations. The Unified Platform will provide cyber capabilities for the Services and agencies. The UP Program will incorporate an agile environment.
As a not-for-profit company, Riverside Research re-invests annual profits in independent research and development projects, community outreach initiatives, and employee benefits that exceed the industry average. Your career development is enhanced by the opportunity to work with a broad variety of experts in cutting-edge engineering and research disciplines and personalized attention from Riverside Research senior managers.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Perform work that involves the analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the enterprise structural framework to align IT strategy, plans, and systems with the mission, goals, structure, and processes of the organization.
• Developing reference models of the enterprise and maintaining the information in the IT repository
• Determining the gaps between the current and the target architecture and recommending plans for transitioning to target architecture
• Recommending the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture
• Identifying opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies
• Promoting and educating customers and stakeholders on the use and value of the enterprise architecture
• Providing enterprise architecture guidance, support, and coordination to customers and IT project teams
• Documenting the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques
• Ensuring technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation, and reviews
• Evaluating the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction, and other outcomes
• Coordinating and conducting governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture; and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture.
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree, 20 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Previous experience managing an enterprise structural framework
• Must have an understanding of processes and information requirements to develop segment architecture
• 5 years of experience in the DoD
• Master’s degree
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: