Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Modeling and Simulation Engineer at Wright-Patterson AFB to support the Department of Defense.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Decompose customer questions into analytic objectives, measures of performance and effectiveness, and apply the decomposition into modeling and simulation environments
- Analyze results of mission simulations to determine impact of key variables
- Collaborate with other team members and recommend solutions by studying analytical and information needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of an Active Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- C++, MatLab, or similar programming language
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience composing documentation, reports, and briefings
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Preference for an active Top Secret Clearance, or above, including TS/SCI Eligibility and TS/SCI Adjudicated
- Knowledge of one or more of the following models: Suppressor, AFSIM, ESAMS, DIADS, IMOM or relevant tools
- Modeling and simulation experience related to one or more of the following: sensors, radar, electronic warfare, comm links and protocols, satellite systems
- Familiarity with weapon systems
- Statistical analysis experience
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.